Two-Piece Sump Pump Bucket Kit
- Two-Piece Sump Pump bucket designed specifically with tight or restricted spaces in mind.
- Eliminate standing water from areas without proper drainage.
- Some assembly required for bucket
- Comes with Zoeller M53 Sump Pump + Hose Kit
Sump pumps can be used to help remove water from the crawlspace and direct away from the home.
Our Two-Piece Sump Pump Bucket was specifically designed to easily fit through your crawlspace access and most foundation openings. It’s separated into 3 easily assembled pieces so it can fit into a regular foundation access and easily maneuvered to where it’s being installed, or it can be assembled prior to bringing it in through the crawl space access. When the bucket is assembled, the pins and nuts can be used to hold the gardening cloth around the bucket. Gardening cloth is often used around sump pump buckets to keep debris from filling up the bucket.
- Assembled – 14 ½” Tall x 11 ¼” Wide
- Disassembled – 14 ½” Tall x 5 ½” Wide
- Two-Piece Sump Pump Bucket
- Designed by Crawl Space Door Systems, Inc.
- Zoeller M53 Mighty-mate Submersible Sump Pump
- 1/3 H.P. motor
- 1-1/2” NPT Discharge & Passes 2” spherical solids
- Non-clogging vortex impeller design
- Durable cast iron switch case, motor, and pump housing
- Automatic with float activated switch
- 24’ (7 m) Hose Kit