Two-Piece Sump Pump Bucket
- Designed specifically with tight or restricted spaces in mind.
- Eliminate standing water from areas without proper drainage.
- Dewatering in crawl spaces.
- Dewatering under mobile homes.
- Some assembly required
- Use a vertical float sump pump – Zoeller M53
- Place sump pump in bucket once bucket is installed. Do not drop sump pump into bucket.
Our Two-Piece Sump Pump Bucket was specifically designed to easily fit through your crawlspace access and most foundation openings. It’s separated into 3 easily assembled pieces so it can fit into a regular foundation access and easily maneuvered to where it’s being installed, or it can be assembled prior to bringing it in through the crawl space access. When the bucket is assembled, the pins and nuts can be used to hold the gardening cloth around the bucket. Gardening cloth is often used around sump pump buckets to keep debris from filling up the bucket.
Important: The sump pump bucket is designed specifically for the sump pump. It is wide enough to easily operate a sump pump and easily operate in the bucket. Unlike paint buckets from the hardware store, the on and off switch will not be stuck in either position causing damage to your crawl space.
- Assembled – 14 ½” Tall x 11 ¼” Wide
- Disassembled – 14 ½” Tall x 5 ½” Wide