Crawl Space Door without Louver
$109.00 – $129.00
- Flush mount install over the foundation opening: if you have an opening slightly smaller or larger you can utilize this crawlspace door
- For example: on the 20"x32" model, the opening within frame is 20"x32" with 3" frame for mounting = Total Dimensions 26"x38"
- Perfect for Retro-Fit
- Great for encapsulating a crawlspace
- Or just replacing your crawlspace door
- Remove cover for easy access
- Made of durable ABS / UV treated plastic
VIEW FULL SPECIFICATION SHEET (PDF)
Crawl Space Doors without Louvers
Crawl Space Doors without Louvers are designed for encapsulation and crawlspace access.
Most foundation doors are either rusting or rotting and detract from the “curb appeal” of your home; not to mention attracting termites, rodents, and other pests. Our Crawl Space Doors without Louvers are made from a durable and attractive ABS/UV treated plastic that will not rust or rot. You simply mount the frame over the foundation opening with the included hardware, place the cover over the frame, and secure with the included pins. It’s that easy.
All models come with a 3” frame for mounting. For example, if your foundation opening is 16”x32”, you would want to order a 1632CSNL, allowing an extra 3” for mounting. We recommend using a 1/4" masonry drill bit or construction adhesive. For further assistance, check out the videos on the “Installation” tab on this page.
Crawl Space Doors without Louvers come in five convenient sizes. Select Models also come in white and can be painted. We recommend a plastic adherent paint.
Depending on the project, whether it is a vapor barrier, crawl space door, flood vent, air vent, or dehumidifier project, please click on the videos below to learn how to quickly implement the techniques you need for your project or simply learn about the product.